Information we collect about you
We collect both personally identifying and non-personally identifying information about you as follows:
- From you: Although you may visit and use our site anonymously, we may collect information from you that can identify you personally, such as, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number and/or email address. For services that require payment, we may collect financial information, such as your credit card number and expiration date. We may also request additional, optional information from time to time such as your age, gender, interests and other information to help us improve our Website and services.
- From Third Parties: We may acquire personally identifiable information about you from time to time from our partners and other third parties. This information may include, but is not limited to: updated mailing and/or billing address, purchase history and other demographic information for the purposes of improving our Website and services.
Information we collect about others
We may collect information that you provide to us through the use of our Website about other people or businesses, such as when you recommend a professional for inclusion in our directory, or use our system/s to share information with your friends and/or family, we may collect information about you as well as the person or business you are sharing information with or about.
How we collect information
Our Website uses the following methods to collect information:
- Information supplied automatically by your browser, such as your IP address, your browser type, version and language, the date and time of your request, the address of the referring website and/or content from cookies previously accepted from our Website (See "Cookies" below)
- Forms: Certain pages within our Website include forms that allow you to share information with us.
- Additional Technologies: We may use other technologies, such as Pixels or Web Beacons, to track how you use our site, whether you open and act upon emails, and other non-personally identifiable information about how you use our Website and services.
- Third parties: We may allow our advertisers, partners and other third-parties to use tracking technologies such as Cookies or Web Beacons to collect and analyze information about how users like you interact with their advertisements on our Website. Our Website does not provide any personally identifiable information about you to these third parties
What we do with the information we collect about you and about others
- To personalize your experience and better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our Website and services. We strive constantly to improve our Website and service offerings and value your feedback and comments.
- To deliver products or services that you have requested
- Certain forms on our Website may allow you to subscribe to our mailing list. If you decide to opt in to our mailing list, you may receive periodic information from us such as company news and updates as well as related product and service information, etc. and you will be able to easily opt out of our mailing list should you so decide.
How we protect your information
Your privacy is extremely important to us and we utilize a variety of available resources to safeguard your information.
- Any sensitive and/or payment information that we collect from you, such as credit card numbers and other sensitive financial information, is collected and transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment processor's database where it can be accessed only those authorized to do so.
- Credit card numbers are never stored on our servers.
- Only employees authorized to access your information are allowed to do so and only after providing adequate credentials to verify their authorization.
- Personally identifiable information about you is never shared with any third parties except as described in this document under the section titled "Who we share your information with" below
Who we share your information with
Information that could be used to identify you personally will never be shared with any third parties except as follows:
- From time to time, we may require the assistance of trusted third parties, such as but not limited to, UPS and the US Postal Service, to deliver the products and/or services you have requested. Your information is only shared with these trusted third parties only for the purposes of delivering the products and/or service you have requested to you and only if they agree to keep your information confidential.
- For any other reason in which you give us your consent to share your information with one or more third parties, and only to those third parties to which you have given us your consent.
Third party links to and from our site
We may, at our sole discretion, include links on our Website to other websites owned by a third party. Other sites on the World Wide Web might link to our Website. While we welcome your opinion about these sites, these third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies of their own and we hold no liability or responsibility for the content of these third party sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Because your privacy is important to us, we have taken extra steps to be in compliance with both national and local regulations, including the California Online Privacy Protection Act and will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), our Website does not collect information from users under the age of 13 and our Website, products and services are all directed towards users who are over 13 years of age.
Swaback Partners pllc